Sep 12, 2014

Vogue Fashion Night Out 2014



 Last Saturday, I went to a fashion event created by Vogue called "Fashion Night Out" at Omotesando /Aoyama.

先週の土曜日はボーグのファッションナイトアウットだった @表参道


Mayu, Tiger (emi), Yuri, Me

It was the 6th edition of the event in Tokyo, I already participated last year with my friend Vanessa and MTV81.
This time the weather was ruining the party and really get on the nerves of everyone as you have to walk around Harajuku to get to see all the event.
I went to few brand parties and met lot of friends but I have only few good pictures to show you, next time I will be more prepared. 

去年も行ったんだけど今年はすごく悪い天気があった
いろいろなイベントに回して、友達に会って。。。

+ my outfit +


Laforet Harajuku

コーディネーション

Top : Zara
Trousers : Topshop
boots : Minelli
bag : Envym
accessories : Topshop





I went to Harajuku straight from school so I was quite tired, I think you can read that on my face.
学校が終わった後直接に行ったから疲れてる顔にして、ごめん



 I'm really looking forward the Tokyo fashion week next month! 
I will try my best to blog every fashion event where I'm going because in the rush I usually forget to take pictures. 

東京コレ本当に楽しみ!
普段、ファッションイベントとかで写真あまり撮ってないので今からブログのため頑張りたい!



Vogue pose


 Thanks to Mathieu for the pictures !

+

If you want to check the article I made last year 
2013年のブログポスト:  

The video from MTV81 
mtv81の撮影: 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks so cool! I love your outfit and make-up too, did you have to do touch ups or it survived this way the whole day and night? My make up always looks horrible by the end of the day... Looking forward to seeing more posts about the FW!

    ReplyDelete